Here are 10 sure fire ways to go from running a site that’s in the top of the search engines in month to “huh” the next…
- Spam your entire subscriber list. To ensure sure you were most effective in retaining any semblance of respect in their eyes, do this multiple times per day for several days in a row.
- Don’t use any copywriting on your sites, for any titles, headlines and don’t even think about using keywords to attract search engines and visitors.
- Don’t create FAQ or ABOUT pages that would help resolve common question about your product or service.
- Don’t brand your website. Keep it very generic. There are lots of free templates around written by high-school kids.
- Don’t allow visitors/readers or customers to even try and opt into your mailing list, make it as difficult as you can. Send them to multiple squeeze pages where you ask them for all kinds of information.
- Don’t offer any additional value on your site – don’t even think about setting up an affiliate program, it’s too much work and costs a lot of money.
- Don’t update your site. Let it go for weeks, and weeks without posting a comment to your blog.
- Sell your customers crappy products and services and charge them a premium for it (all the products are PLR stuff you bought years ago).
- Don’t offer any guarantees or refunds.
- Host your site on a server that is loaded with hundreds and thousands of other sites. Why pay a premium to host on a fast server? Customers are jerks anyways.