Welcome to Edition 3 of my Blog Carnival – Fresh Perspectives at Running a Successful and Profitable Internet Business. Last time I complained that many submitters just don’t get it – they tend to post more than once eventhough I have specifically requested to only submit ONE entry.
Anyway — I’ll go ahead and post the entries received since many are very relavent to Internet Marketing. As well I had to delete many entries since the submitters just don’t get it — this is an Internet Marketing blog, not weight loss or dating/relationships. So what did they get by posting to the incorrect carnival? Blacklisted from future issues even if the posts submitted are on topic.
I do review many of the posts, going forward I will identify those individuals/posts that seem especially useful using this icon:
Means that this individual/posts should be on your RADAR if you’re serious about making mony on the internet!
So without further moaning, or groaning – here is Edition 3 of the blog carnival along with items that I think should be on your radar to make money:
Aaron Brandon presents:
- Do You Use These Words? posted at Aaron Brandon
- Overcoming Negativity posted at Aaron Brandon
- Product Creation Worry posted at Aaron Brandon
- What To Blog About posted at Aaron Brandon
American Entrepreneur presents Expert Q & A: Marketing Your Business With Information posted at American Entrepreneurship.
Andrew Erickson presents:
- Email Marketing for Ecommerce – Part I: What Is It? Why Do It? posted at WebSite Werx
- Merchant Processing 101 posted at WebSite Werx
- Merchant Processing 102 posted at WebSite Werx
Anna Farmery presents Are you a S.O.B? …..No, I mean a Social Object Brand! posted at The Engaging Brand.
Brad Trnavsky presents Are YOU Linkedin? posted at Sales Management 2.0 – Featured Blog Posts, saying, “A short article about the power of social networking and how to use it effectivly to grow your business.”
Brett Trout presents BlawgIT – Internet Patent, Trademark and Copyright Issues with Attorney Brett J. Trout, P.C. posted at Who Surfs This Much Porn?
Brian Terry presents:
- 5 Steps To Promoting Any Big Selling Product Using Ezine Articles posted at Big Selling Affiliates Blog
- How to set up a zero maintenance affiliate marketing WordPress blog posted at Big Selling Affiliates Blog
- 10 Steps To Successful Affiliate Article Writing posted at Big Selling Affiliates Blog
- How to create an affiliate link redirect posted at Big Selling Affiliates Blog
- How to tap into 60+ million highly responsive, targeted visitors posted at Big Selling Affiliates Blog
- 17 essential “big selling” website strategies posted at Big Selling Website Design
- The #1 reason most people fail? posted at Big Selling Website Design
- Why you MUST become fanatical at testing and tracking posted at Big Selling Website Design
Carol Bentley presents:
- How appealing are you posted at Carol Bentley
- Things do not always go to plan. . . posted at Carol Bentley
- Normal service is (almost) resumed. . . posted at Carol Bentley
Ciara Carruthers presents Tools to make sure your content is not plagiarized! posted at Website Copywriter and Webmaster Blog, saying, “When writing content, or paying for content, you have got to make sure that it is not plagiarized. These two tools will help you do that.”
Dave Marrow presents $15,691 Month No Experience Case Study posted at Home Based Businesses, saying, “Read this interview of Abhishek Agarwal, a guy with no experience in building websites who made $15,691 just last month with AdSense revenue.”
Don D. Morrison presents:
- Generating Targeted Traffic from Forums posted at dondmorrison.com
- It Isn?t Human Relations Anymore? Its Out Sourcing! posted at dondmorrison.com
- 10 Superior Methods To Incorporate An Online Marketing Auto-responder! posted at dondmorrison.com
- 10 More Methods To Begin Generating Online Marketing Visitors & Prospects? For Real Blogs! posted at dondmorrison.com
- Discover 18 Common “Link Baiting” Methods (Or Getting More Online Back Links) The Prime Directive! posted at dondmorrison.com.
Ed Rivis presents:
- Burning blog feeds for actual statistics. posted at Ed Rivis
- Planning for Catastrophic Failure. posted at Ed Rivis
Greg presents Internet Marketing – Unleashing The Power of SEO and Online Media posted at We Are VZN.
Hill Robertson presents So Many Choices – Just Pick One posted at Hill Robertson, saying, “The number of ways you can make money online is unlimited. Be sure not to get distracted. Pick one and run with it.”
James D. Brausch presents:
- False Security Thinking posted at Internet Business Blog
- Get Out of the Zone. posted at Internet Business Blog
- Not Enough Time posted at Internet Business Blog
- The Anatomy of Hurdles posted at Internet Business Blog
James Lee presents How a Simple Military Strategy Can Bring You Big Online Profits posted at Online Business Freedom.
Jimmy Sansi presents:
- Tools Worth Using posted at The Kaizen Business
- Guaranteed Traffic Today Using These 7 Simple Methods posted at The Kaizen Business
John Lenaghan presents Affiliate Summit Day 1 – Calacanis Keynote Part 3 (aka Long Term Thinking) posted at Internet Marketing Chaos.
Jose DeJesus MD presents Improve Investment and Financial Results – Simplify and Conquer posted at Physician Entrepreneur.
Kathleen Gage presents Miss this in your marketing and you may destroy your business! posted at Street Smarts Marketing & Promotions, saying, “Many companies overlook the most basic aspect of marketing; customer service. Far too often a company believes that offering so/so customer service is good enough. That may be fine for an average business, selling an average product or service, to people who don’t care about anything but the cheapest price and the greatest bargain. For companies who want to be known as above average, who want to command top dollar, be in the game for the long haul and be recognized as one of the best, good enough is hardly good enough. You have to go above and beyond. One of the most important aspects of going above and beyond is paying attention to what your customers need and what they are asking for. Learn a simple strategy to know what will make your customers happy, committed and loyal.”
Kenton Newby presents:
- Simple Solutions For the Content Creation Roadblock Nearly All Online Business Owners Face posted at KentonNewby.com
- Focusing on Leverage posted at KentonNewby.com
- Video Tip of the Week: Brainstorm Hundreds of Great Domain Names in a Couple of Clicks posted at KentonNewby.com
- Five Reasons to Upgrade to the New Version of Camtasia – and Three Features That Seem to Be Missing posted at KentonNewby.com.
Mark Riffey presents:
- If Michael Jordan is ok with failing, isn’t it ok for you? posted at Business is Personal
- Marketing opportunities: As perishable as lettuce. posted at Business is Personal
- All women think alike, right? posted at Business is Personal
- Wedding and a funeral create a customer service mashup posted at Business is Personal
- Would one “minor glitch” bring down your company? posted at Business is Personal
- How to measure advertising response in any media posted at Business is Personal.
Michel Fortin presents:
- Busy Working In The Virtual Kitchen posted at The Michel Fortin Blog
- Give Your Joint-Venture Offer An Extra Punch posted at The Michel Fortin Blog
Rebecca Suzanne Dean presents:
- Remember Your Emotions for Increased Sales Letter Pull posted at Rebecca Dean
- Stop Thinking. Begin Testing! posted at Rebecca Dean
- There’s No Need To Admit You’re Telling The Truth?Unless You?re A Liar! posted at Rebecca Dean
Sabrina Jefferson presents:
- Internet Marketing Newbie Action Plan posted at Sabrina Jefferson
- How To Create Your Own Blog posted at Sabrina Jefferson
Sagar presents Look on the Bright Side: 100 Tiny Tips to Improve Your Mood posted at Bootstrapper.
Sarah Paine presents:
- Changing Permalink Structure to Maximize SEO posted at Sarah Paine
- The Power Is In The Ping posted at Sarah Paine
- Traffic Jam Anyone? posted at Sarah Paine
- StumbleUpon Site Traffic posted at Sarah Paine
Stephen Dean presents:
- The Mathematics Of Testing Your Sales Copy. posted at Stephen Dean’s Copywriting And Internet Advertising Blog – Copywriter
- A Simple Solution To Increase Sales posted at Stephen Dean’s Copywriting And Internet Advertising Blog – Copywriter
- I Just Got Back From The Cruise posted at Stephen Dean’s Copywriting And Internet Advertising Blog – Copywriter
- Using Amazon.com For Market Research posted at Stephen Dean’s Copywriting And Internet Advertising Blog – Copywriter
- Copy Sin: Trying To Be All Things To All People posted at Stephen Dean’s Copywriting And Internet Advertising Blog – Copywriter
- 3 Quick Ways To Judge Your New Product Idea posted at Stephen Dean’s Copywriting And Internet Advertising Blog – Copywriter
Steve Oliphant presents Stop Gambling with Your Future and Start Making Money posted at Steve Oliphant’s Musings.
Sylviane Nuccio presents Promote Yourself And People Will Join Your Business And Buy From You posted at Think & Grow Rich, saying, “The Keys to start on the right tracks in Network Marketing”
Thomas D. Brownsword presents:
- Work: A Mixed Blessing posted at Business Action Steps
- Current Projects, Part 1 posted at Business Action Steps
Woody Maxim presents:
- Lessons Revealed from Day 1 posted at Woody Maxim
- My review of Blog Farm Generator posted at Woody Maxim
- The Answer posted at Woody Maxim
- The quickest way to more money is through testing posted at Woody Maxim