So you are new at trying to make money on the internet. What should you do?
There are several ways to make money on the internet (these are just a few):
- Teach others how to make money (ala John Chow at http://www.johnchow.com where he talks about food, and making money - yah, that’s an old post).
- Develop your own information products, and sell them to other marketers – checkout JVZoo, it’s a pretty good source for products from marketers.
- Develop your own information products, and sell them to other individuals that are trying to make money on the internet (usually you can only sell to newbies as more experienced marketers have an arsenal that they only share once the method starts to dry up).
- Develop your own products – this is different from information products in that you are developing things like WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins, or other products that allow marketers and individuals to take advantage of the technology to make more money.
- Develop niche websites and make money off of things like Amazon or AdSense or other affiliate programs.
- Develop niche websites, run them for a few months (3-4) and then sell them on Flippa. Most AdSense sites sell for 15x to 20x monthly earnings (check out this site that sold for $770 and made $100.00 the first month, not quite 15x or 20x but not bad for a few hours work – the site has only one real page of information)! Selling AdSense niche sites can make you a lot of money – check out Mike From Maine who makes money selling AdSense Niche Sites.
There are plenty of other ways to make money on the internet – these are just a few.