Wow! I can’t believe that we’re at the 10th Edition already! When I started down this path, I wasn’t sure where it would lead or what quality of submissions would be submitted.
Admittedly submitting to blog carnivals is work, and some of our submitters are probably using services — but many are doing their best to ensure that their best work is being submitted.
Every week I am able to present some of the best stuff that Internet Marketers have to offer without the hype. The tips, and techniques that are presented will help you make the most of your online adventure and help you grow your business, and indeed provide the direction you need to ensure that you are following a proven path.
This week is no exception – here are the Editors Picks for the 10th Edition of the Internet Business Blog Carnival along with my trademarked podcast. I’ve added a little extra this week, and hope you enjoy my advice!
Internet Business Blog Carnival Editors Picks
- Alex M presents Product Sourcing Techniques: Industry Publications posted at We talk on making money on the Internet.
- Anya Portnik presents 98 lead generation strategies to grow your business posted at Gavin Ingham.
- Brian Terry presents How to Create High Profit Margin Products posted at Big Selling Website Design.
- Carol Bentley presents Did you get your gift. . . posted at Carol Bentley.
- Craig Andrews presents If You Have The Knowledge, Sell It posted at Craig S. Andrews.com.
- Dan Nolan presents What Should I Sell on the Internet? | Niche Marketing Professional posted at Niche Marketing Professional, saying, “You can sell virtually anything on the Internet, but there are several things that tend to sell the best.”
- Ed Rivis presents Traffic, the number one frustration. posted at Ed Rivis.
- Kathleen Gage presents Many authors miss a great opportunity for selling their books posted at Street Smarts Marketing & Promotions, saying, “Most authors are on the lookout for effective ways to gain visibility for their books and spark the interest of potential readers/buyers. One method that is gaining popularity is for the author to offer a chapter from their book to the reader at no cost. The most effective way to do this is with an instant download from the author’s blog or website. Although a great way to gain exposure for a book, most authors will not realize much marketing success with this strategy for a couple of reasons.”
- Life. Money. Development. presents The 7 Attributes of Leadership posted at Life. Money. Development., saying, “An excellent presentation of the attributes every leader should have.”
- Michelle Waters presents Are You Giving Your Domain Away? posted at Michelle Waters Online Business Mentoring Blog.
- Nate presents Build Your Own Ecommerce Website!: Internet Business Ideas That Actually Pay posted at Build Your Own Ecommerce Website!.
- Nesher presents WordPress Blog Optimization with All-in-One SEO Pack Plugin posted at Blogging for Good in the Modern World, saying, “One of the most popular WordPress plugin will assist the blog owner to achieve high levels of Automatic Search Engine Optimization (SEO). This plugin is streamlined for the best practices for WordPress SEO.”
- Praveen presents Internet Marketing Success – Sell Physical Products posted at My Simple Trading System.
- Robert Phillips presents Stupid Business Owners posted at CYBERCA$HOLOGY.
- Scott Barlow presents MouthCrowd.com – Good Idea? posted at UKpreneur.co.uk, saying, “Good idea? Could you see it taking off? What would you do to get this rolling?”
- Startup Earth presents Startup Earth posted at Startup Earth.
- Steve Faber presents - The Best Free Business Tools – To Make Your Life Easier and Your Business More Profitable posted at Home Based Business Success.
- Susan Tatum presents 5 Reasons Conventional Technology Marketing Isn’t Working posted at TechnoBuzz.
- Tash Hughes presents Having an about us page posted at Word Constructions.
- Terry Dean presents 5 Keys to Successful Internet Business posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.
- Terry Dean presents Are You A Prolific Product Developer? posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.
- Terry Dean presents Traffic And Conversion posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.
- James Brausch presents A Day in the Life of a 98%er posted at Internet Business Blog.
- James Brausch presents Pamper Yourself To Productivity posted at Internet Business Blog.
- James Brausch presents The Painful Truth Behind Entrepreneurs posted at Internet Business Blog.
- James Brausch presents Totally Useless Products posted at Internet Business Blog.
- James Brausch presents Using Strangers For Online Work posted at Internet Business Blog.
- David Rosenthal presents 1 Free Tool and 1 Cheap Tool to Make Money Online the Dave Rosenthal Way posted at Welcome Back Rosenthal, saying, “Things are actually getting easier if you look around”
- David Rosenthal presents I Jumped Over 1 Million Websites in 14 days. The Case for Alexa posted at Welcome Back Rosenthal, saying, “This simple technique can increase your ability to charge a higher premium”
- David Rosenthal presents Static Front Page with Updating Category Posts in WordPress posted at Welcome Back Rosenthal, saying, “Small changes in your look can give visitors an easy way to navigate”
- David Rosenthal presents What I Said to a Guy Trying to Charge 30 Bucks a Month for Software | Welcome Back Rosenthal posted at Welcome Back Rosenthal, saying, “Pricing software in this day in age”
If you have any comments, suggestions or advice – I would love to hear from you!