We just hit the BIG 10 and now we’re already at the BIG 12 – jeez louise! Time sure flies when you’re having FUN!
As Mo has said over, and over, and over – the blog carnival is shrinking! Looking at the submissions, it’s easy to tell – that HIGH, OVERPRICED service that YOU are using to submit YOUR carnival entries, isn’t friggin working! They’re sucking $100.00 per month out of your pocket and are not doing the job.
Let me give you an example – perhaps it was on purpose, but someone submitted a password protected entry. This isn’t just any old someone, but a well known internet marketer. I couldn’t stop laughing. Sorry, I’m not going to rag on anyone — but this well known internet marketer should ensure that his processes work, this one is quite obviously broken. So we dropped him. Sucker.
Anyway without any further ado, here is the 12th edition of the Internet Business blog carnival. Mo has been busy last couple of issues, so left it to me to publish. Next week, you should see the Editors Picks again. I’m kinda new at this, so don’t feel comfortable picking…
- Cindy King presents Book Review – Landing Page Optimization posted at Cindy King, saying, “no matter what you do you have to start with a great landing page. here is a review of a book that teaches yo how”
- Dr. Joe Capista presents Why can’t I achieve my goals? posted at The Success Triangle, saying, “If you want what you say you do, you have to set goals. It’s not that difficult and the results will amaze you. Get a blank book. On each page write down your goals in a specific category and date it. Not only should you write your goals down, you must review them morning and night. Write your primary goals on a 3 x 5 card to make the review time more targeted. Doing this will keep you on target with what you want.”
- Fred Black presents What Can You Learn from Watching Big Product Launches? posted at Fred Black: Internet Business Blog..
- Ian Richardson presents More proof on the way on building backlinks posted at Make Everything EzyAs123, saying, “An article(with embedded video ) on how to build backlinks”
- Joseph Ratliff presents Making Money Online The Hard Way…Why Are You Doing That? | The Profitable Business Edge 2™ [del.icio.us] posted at The Profitable Business Edge 2, saying, “Are you making money online the hard way?”
- Karen Bryan presents 3 steps to marketing your travel business posted at Europe A La Carte Blog, saying, “Some basic steps for marketing your business which apply to all online businesses, although the article is written about my travel business.”
- Kathleen Gage presents Why most training programs don’t work and what you can do about it! posted at Street Smarts Marketing & Promotions, saying, “Have you ever talked to someone who took a training course and complained because the course “just didn’t work”? Or maybe you took a class, but didn’t feel you got much out of it. Was it that the course was no good or maybe you had some part in why you got so little value out of the money and time invested? contend there are always two sides to the story. Primary reasons why training courses, whether they be teleseminars, webinars or events where trainer and participants are all in the same room, don’t work are varied.” Adele Durr presents SFI EyeEarn posted at My Experiences Honest Real Work At Home Reviews.
- Kurt Schmitt presents 7 Ways to Deal with Duplicate Content posted at Free Website Traffic Tips.
- Liz presents Growing your business – when is it time to bring someone else onboard? posted at Nitro Marketing Blog, saying, “As a small business owner, how do you know when it’s time to bring in help?”
- Matthew Paulson presents The Benefits of Small Business Blogs posted at American Entrepreneurship.
- Randy Rhodes presents Depression, Girls, and Wholesale Domination posted at Woody Maxim.
- Robert Phillips presents I’m Not as Bad As Others posted at CYBERCA$HOLOGY.
- Rusty presents Motivational Product Or Cult Propaganda? posted at MoneyXperiment.com.
- Sarah Paine presents Is Risk Aversion Ruining Your Business? posted at Sarah Paine, saying, “Take a look at how your fear of risk may cripple your chance to succeed in running an online business. Discover how acknowledging this fear can help boost success.”
- Stefan Töpfer presents Do you have concern for your business or only for yourself? posted at The Small Business Blog, saying, “You need to think of your business first, before you worry about yourself.”
- Steve Faber presents - The Best Home Based Business Opportunities For a Bad Economy posted at Home Based Business Success.
- Terry Dean presents 5 Keys to Successful Internet Business posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.
- Tim Gary presents Have You Been “six-packed” by Your Thinking? posted at Internet Success Bites.