We are back with Edition 19 of the Internet Business Blog Carnival. This week there are some FANTASTIC posts that you simply must read. Our Blog Carnival Picks are back, minus the podcast. We visited all the sites in this weeks edition, and found that there are a few that really stand out.
There are a few newcomers, but one that keeps coming up over and over again is Caroline Middlebrook. I will definately be featuring Caroline in an upcoming Skribit Files (where we last did a review of Flimjos’ site). Caroline – if you’re listening/reading – we wanna feature you and are hoping to get some of your time to do an interview!
We’re going to get prepared to review Carolines’ site and prepare some questions for an interview with Caroline and will feature her later this summer/fall.
Now without further delay, here are our Blog Carnival Picks along with the rest of the submissions for Edition 19 of the Internet Business Blog Carnival.
Mo ‘n Robs Blog Carnival Picks
The rest of the submissions for Edition 19 of the Internet Business Blog Carnival…
- Will improving my memory boost sales success? posted at Gavin Ingham.
- China Business Watch:Make Money with China Business Watch: Have You Implemented Blue Ocean Strategy? posted at China Business Watch:Make Money with China Business Watch.
- Body For Life Results presents What Is The Real Purpose Of A Business Blog? posted at No More Compromise.
- Bozidar Spirovski presents Rules for good Corporate Web Presence posted at Information Security Short Takes.
- Bryan presents Will You Remember Your Next Big Idea? posted at The Capitalist Guide Blog.
- Carl Ringwall presents Split Test Your AdWords posted at Data SystemsPlus.
- Carl Ringwall presents When Evaluating Ad Copy, Only Listen To Buyers posted at Data SystemsPlus.
- Caroline Middlebrook presents Can You Make Money Online, Without Teaching About Making Money Online? posted at Caroline Middlebrook :: Livin’ Online.
- Danogo presents Guide to Making Your Own Ringtones and Selling Downloads posted at DanoSongs.com – Dan-O’s Music Blog, saying, “Use your music to make money with ringtones – there are more markets for your mp3s than just selling cds.”
- Dr. Joe Capista presents The Success Triangle™: Your Stepping Stone To Unlimited Success posted at The Success Triangle, saying, “When it comes to business, especially service-oriented business, there are certain criteria that you need to fulfill to be successful. Without a quality product or service, your business cannot sustain itself. However, just the quality of the product or service alone is not sufficient. You need good customer service coupled with outstanding marketing plan. arn how to build a wildly successful business with The Success Triangle™”
- Franco Gaccetta presents Motivating Your Employees posted at Physician Entrepreneur.
- George Tzenos presents Use Your Website Traffic Statistics To Improve Your Results posted at Traffic2MyPage Blog.
- Ian Richardson presents Growing Your Internet Business One Day At A Time posted at Make Everything EzyAs123.
- John Lenaghan presents Find 9 Weeks A Year To Spend Building Your Business posted at Internet Marketing Chaos.
- John W. Furst presents Take Action: Save The Internet – We Cannot Afford To Lose It posted at E-Biz Booster Blog, saying, “Your Internet based business might be in great danger. You must support net neutrality… Show that democracy works!”
- Jordanv presents Why the iPhone Opens Doors for Online Marketing posted at Connection Cafe.
- Jose DeJesus MD presents Marketing Tactics Need an Underlying Marketing Strategy posted at Physician Entrepreneur, saying, “There is a distinct difference between marketing tactics and marketing strategy. When tactics are executed as part of a well thought out strategy, they are more effective, as explained in more detail in this article.”
- Jose DeJesus MD presents Become a Successful Entrepreneur posted at Physician Entrepreneur.
- Jose DeJesus MD presents Successful Business Networking posted at Physician Entrepreneur.
- Kathleen Gage presents Attention authors – miss this and you may miss your book being successful! posted at Street Smarts Marketing & Promotions, saying, “85% of the adult population in the United States has the dream of writing a book. For some, they simply want to share valuable information by writing a book. Still others want to create a unique gift for family and friends. Others have visions of fame, fortune, and landing a spot on shows such as the Oprah Show. gardless of the reason, the fact is most people will never realize their dream. Why? Because they don’t take the first step towards putting pen to paper (of fingers to keyboard). They simply have the dream. The fact is, a dream with no action is not more than wishful thinking. There are some very specific steps you must take to get a book into the reader’s hands”
- Kathleen Gage presents I know I need to blog, but where do I find the time and fresh ideas? posted at Street Smarts Marketing & Promotions, saying, “The more I delve into the Blogosphere, the more I realize how important blogging is to any solid Internet Marketing plan. Anyone who has been paying attention knows they need to get on the Blogosphere bandwagon sooner than later. I work with speakers, authors, coaches and consultants who are always on the lookout for effective ways to reach their market, gain visibility and establish credibility. One would be hard pressed to find something as easy and simple as blogging to achieve these outcomes. ogging can be fun or it can be a tedious process. Most people start off with a bang and then the sparkle will quickly sizzle as they get caught up in other activities.”
- Kathleen Gage presents Internet Marketing – An often overlooked opportunity posted at Street Smarts Marketing & Promotions, saying, “Internet marketing can yield great opportunities for virtually any type of business. Unfortunately, many companies miss opportunities by making a few common mistakes. Learn how to avoid these mistakes and have strategies to continually build your business. arn how really simple Internet Marketing can be.”
- Kenton Newby presents Tips for Creating the Ideal Business posted at KentonNewby.com.
- Kevin presents What Makes for a Successful Internet Entrepreneur? posted at Trafficteria.com Blog Optimization.
- Martin Russell presents They’re Going To Go Broke… posted at Word of Mouth Marketing.
- Matthew Paulson presents Internet Marketing Options For Small Business Owners » American Small Business News posted at American Entrepreneurship.
- Matthew Paulson presents 5 Benefits of Opening a Franchise Business posted at American Entrepreneurship.
- Melanie presents Why Do You Need A Copywriter? posted at Rembrandt’s PR and Writing Blog for Startup Success, saying, “Learn how to boost customers and sales with the right copywriter.”
- Michel Fortin presents Apply The Law of Contrast to Build Desire posted at The Michel Fortin Blog.
- Neelakantha presents 40+ Networking Tools for Freelancers posted at Internet Service Deals.
- Passive Income Investor presents $2,811 In Passive Income For April 2008 posted at LIVING OFF DIVIDENDS & PASSIVE INCOME.
- Patrick Schwerdtfeger presents 7 Steps to High-Conversion Sales Copy posted at Tactical Execution, saying, “Learn how to leverage this 7-step motivating sales sequence to dramatically improve your sales copy and increase conversion.”
- Riggie Freyer presents How to Set Up a Blog with WordPress posted at Internet Business for Beginners | Internet Home Based Business.
- Robert Phillips presents How to Create an Audio Product Practically for Free posted at CYBERCA$HOLOGY.
- Sagar Satapathy presents 100 Awesome Youtube Vids for Librarians posted at Accredited Degrees.
- Social D presents Social Marketing Podcast #2: To Spam Or Not To Spam? posted at Social Networking Bookmark Domination, saying, “Learn to use social media to increase website traffic”
- Taylor Coburn presents What To Do When You Are Stuck posted at Internet Business at ProcessToProfits.
- The Shark Investor presents The Five Essential Elements Of Automated Income Generators posted at The Shark Investor.
- Traffic2mypage presents Youtubing your Web Traffic posted at Traffic2MyPage Blog, saying, “How to redirect traffic to your page by using youtube. This blog will teach you how to create a point of difference”
- Axel presents Amazing Blogging Skills posted at axel g.
- Blogoops presents Links To Nowhere posted at blogOOPS.
- Garry presents My Second Month as a Future Blogging Icon, 2 Million Dollar Bills posted at 2 Million Dollar Bills.