Welcome to Edition 20 of the Internet Business Blog Carnival. This week there are some FANTASTIC posts that you simply must read. Our Blog Carnival Picks are back, minus the podcast. We visited all the sites in this weeks edition, and found that there are a few that really stand out.
Now without further delay, here are our Blog Carnival Picks along with the rest of the submissions for this Edition of the Internet Business Blog Carnival.
Mo ‘n Robs Blog Carnival Picks
The rest of the submissions for Edition 20 of the Internet Business Blog Carnival…
- Brian Terry presents Centralize, Systemetize then Monetize posted at Big Selling Website Design.
- Brian Terry presents 6 Hot Tips For Successful Split Testing posted at Big Selling Website Design.
- Carl Ringwall presents Call Only To The Readers That Are Ready posted at Data SystemsPlus.
- Carol Bentley presents advertising images posted at Carol Bentley.
- Cindy King presents Sunday Book Review – Mastering Online Marketing posted at Cindy King, saying, “Mastering Online Marketing starts off with a few of the principles in The E-Myth. There is a Business Mindset Self-Assessment Test and a Marketing Mindset Self-Assessment Test. At the end of each of these chapters a check list helps you to clearly identify your action plan. Your action items are business focused.”
- Diego Norte presents Buying Product Rights posted at Internet Business 101.
- Diego Norte presents Company Or J.O.B.? posted at Internet Business 101.
- Dr. Joe Capista presents Success Involves An Attitude of Service posted at The Success Triangle, saying, “There is one thing that will bring you more success and fulfillment than just about anything. Success in your life is directly proportional to the number of people you serve and the quality of your service. As simple as it may sound, a lot of people do not follow this principle and keep wondering why they are not successful in their business.”
- Dr. Joe Capista presents The Role of Customer Service in Business Success posted at The Success Triangle, saying, “Business success is dependent of many factors; namely a realistic business idea, an outstanding business plan, a superior marketing strategy and great customer service. Although you may tend to put customer service in the same category as marketing, it has its own purpose in making a business successful. Find out the difference and how that difference can impact your business.”
- James Lee presents The Power of True Storytelling posted at Online Business Freedom.
- John Szram presents Spy On Your Competition With Search Status posted at Internet Business Blog By John Szram.
- Jon Anderson presents Help a Blogger out posted at SuccessPart2.Com, saying, “An old blogging buddy of mine, Vlad over at go-beyond-mls.com is being sued over a paid post where the comments spun out of his control. This could happen to any of one us. Check it out…”
- Jordanv presents Ideas from Campaign 08: Provide clear and obvious calls to action throughout your Web site posted at Connection Cafe.
- Kathleen Gage presents Social Networking; A great resource or simply a waste of time? posted at Street Smarts Marketing & Promotions, saying, “It seems at every turn we are hearing about the “latest and greatest” place to network and build market reach on the Internet. Regardless of the size of your business, there are likely things you could be doing to increase your market reach, but knowing which is the best for your particular needs can be a daunting task. arn how to choose the best avenue for your social networking”
- Kathleen Gage presents Internet marketing! It’s driving me crazy! posted at Street Smarts Marketing & Promotions, saying, “Although the Internet is a great tool for building a business, it is not for everyone. Far too often people see it in a light other than it really is. Find out if you are meant to use the Internet in your business and in your marketing. Discover what one top Internet marketing learned along the way.”
- Kenton Newby presents What Would You Do If You Weren’t Afraid? posted at KentonNewby.com.
- Mark Monaghan presents Learn how to earn money online posted at earn easy money online.
- Mark Russell presents Marko’s Quest For The Ultimate WordPress Theme posted at MarkDRussell.com.
- Mark Russell presents SEO WordPress Themes | Internet Marketing | Mark D. Russell posted at MarkDRussell.com.
- Matthew Paulson presents Customer Service Communication Tips posted at American Entrepreneurship.
- Melanie presents 10 Questions to Never Ask a Reporter posted at Rembrandt’s PR and Writing Blog for Startup Success, saying, “Discover how to use the power of the press to boost sales!”
- Michael Beck presents 7 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Chiropractic Website posted at Chiropractic Marketing | Chiropractic Advertising.
- Neelakantha presents How to Turn Your Network into Fort Knox: 100 Tips + Tutorials posted at Internet Service Deals.
- Online Dividends presents Passive Income As of 06/30/2008 posted at Track Monthly Passive Income.
- Raymond presents Best Locations To Blog With Free WiFi Internet Access posted at Money Blue Book.
- Robert Phillips presents The Modern Fundamentals of Making Money posted at CYBERCA$HOLOGY.
- Roger Smith presents Building A Network Marketer’s Mindset…The Keys to your MLM Success For the Long Haul posted at Magnetic Leadership Marketing.
- SEO Genius presents SEO Tutorials | Handy Hints for Website Submission posted at SEO Tutorials – SEO Tips and Tricks – Marketing Articles, saying, “Increase your websites popularity and start earning more! These techniques will help your website become a success in no time!”
- Sam presents Become a Millionaire posted at Surfer Sam and Friends, saying, “The Four-Hour Workweek, a new book by Timothy Ferriss, is for people who were not born rich, people who want more free time and want to live like a millionaire. The most entertaining part of the book is the author’s own work history and the way he created his own Internet business for himself.”
- Stephen Ward presents Launching a Successful Website, Step One: Answering the Question of Purpose posted at Ward on the Web, saying, “This is the first post in a seven-part series on how to launch a successful website.”
- Tip Diva presents Tip Diva | Top Ten Tips – Typing A Business Letter posted at Tip Diva, saying, “Writing a business letter is not like writing to your parents from summer camp. There are rules you must follow, especially when typing out your letter”
- Traffic2mypage presents Traffic2MyPage.com» Using OPB to build your web traffic – Introduction posted at Traffic2MyPage Blog, saying, “this is about how to increase web traffic to your site by using OBP… ‘Other People’s Blogs’ to redirect traffic to your page.. a step by step guide and a 6 part series”
- WM Media presents Do You Intend To Sell Your Website? Find Out Its Value First posted at Buy And Sell Websites, saying, “If you are into Internet entrepreneurship, then selling your website requires a lot of ground work”
- Woman Tribune presents Mind Your Own Business Girls: Business Coaching, Education & Empowerment for Woman Entrepreneurs posted at Woman Tribune.