These editions are growing faster than I am! Seriously though… we’ve got some great information for you this week. It’s actually good to see the number of submissions drop off. This is probably happening for a couple of reasons – vacations, good weather, laziness, “they” know that ”we” won’t publish their crap.
…and trust me, some people submit real crap. Others like to submit, and love the link to their site but do not approve the trackback — which helps this site out. If the trackback isn’t approved, sorry – we will delete the submission.
Mo ‘n Robs (mostly Rob) Blog Carnival Picks
WOW it was hard to pick the best posts, every post this week was really, really good! I really urge you to go through all of them — there are only 26 (my blog reader has more site than 26 and I manage to read all sites daily). I know you will not regret this weeks edition!
The rest of the submissions for Edition 20 of the Internet Business Blog Carnival…
- Not really a MMO/IM article, but if you like gadgets then Adrian presents Nokia in cut throat competiton but surviving as topper posted at letmedefine.
- Bozidar Spirovski presents Rules for good Corporate Web Presence posted at Information Security Short Takes.
- Although we prefer something that is readable, this post has about 231 Diggs, so something must be right. George L Smyth presents One Minute How-To – How To Create Something That Goes Viral Online posted at George L Smyth, saying, “David Meerman Scott explains the most important element when trying to get your business’ message out.”
- James Lee presents Massive Action TO COMPLETION! posted at Online Business Freedom.
- John W. Furst presents Email Feedback Loops And Some Internet History posted at E-Biz Booster Blog, saying, “Create a feedback loop and make sure you can rely on Email for even very important things.”
- Kathleen Gage presents Internet Marketing – What’s stopping your success? posted at Street Smarts Marketing & Promotions, saying, “Success for an online business requires a solid foundation. Your foundation needs to include specific systems. One system is that which will build a responsive opt-in subscriber list. Without a solid list you will face insurmountable obstacles to your success. Learn reasons why many people don’t build a list and what can be done about it.”
- LIVING OFF DIVIDENDS presents How To Start Multiple Businesses posted at LIVING OFF DIVIDENDS & PASSIVE INCOME.
- Matthew Paulson presents Grow Your Business with a Virtual Assistant posted at American Entrepreneurship.
- Melanie presents What Indiana Jones Teaches Us about PR posted at Rembrandt’s PR and Writing Blog for Startup Success, saying, “Learn PR tips from an action figure!”
- Robert Phillips presents Broken Windows, Broken Business posted at CYBERCA$HOLOGY.
- Robert Phillips presents Rules for Renegades posted at CYBERCA$HOLOGY.
- SEO Genius presents Marketing Articles | Marketing and Advertising posted at SEO Tutorials – SEO Tips and Tricks – Marketing Articles, saying, “Market and advertise your website, increase the popularity and increase earnings!”
- The Money Moose presents How To Effectively Comment On High PR DoFollow/CommentLuv Blogs For Backlinks posted at Blog Badly.
- The Shark Investor presents No Buzz = No Business posted at The Shark Investor.
- The Life Less Traveled presents How to Start Your Dream Company, Founders of Fred Flare Share Their Story posted at The Life Less Traveled, saying, “Move to NYC, start your dream company, work your butt off, have lots of fun, do what you love. Chris Bick, 1/2 of the design duo behind the super fun empire known as www.fredflare.com (Keith Carollo makes up the other half), gives us the inside scoop of how the pair created their dream company. Like all great American entrepreneurial stories, Chris and Keith’s plan started out small (they sold their first design, disposable coasters, off the back of a bicycle in SoHo) and hit a lot of bumps along the way (the coasters didn’t sell well, people thought they were bathroom tiles). fred flare has since evolved into a collage of all things cute and cool–toys and stationary, interviews with up and coming designers and musicians, travel guides to iconic and kitschy locales–glued together by the founders’ enthusiasm, hard work and and eye for fun. Ready to get inspired? Read on to find out how Chris Bick and Keith Carollo created their dream company, and how you can, too!”
- Tim Grice presents How To Build A Successful Online Business posted at Tim Grice.blogspot.com.
- havoc21392 presents Outsourcing is a Gold mine . Nearly 150$ in a day. | The Neotrepreneur posted at The Neotrepreneur.
- Terry Dean presents 10 Internet Marketing Rules to Live By posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.
- Terry Dean presents What If Its Not Working? posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.
- Terry Dean presents Internet Scams posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.