Welcome to Edition 21 of the Internet Business Blog Carnival. We visit all the sites in evry edition, and find that there are a few that really stand out.
Now without further delay, here are our Blog Carnival Picks along with the rest of the submissions for this Edition of the Internet Business Blog Carnival.
Mo ‘n Robs Blog Carnival Picks
- When you’re in the sales game, the one thing to NEVER compete on is price. Consider that everything is a commodity, so what will set you apart from the crowd? It’s the other services that you can provide – the value add. The one thing that I feel Gavin has missed is to position your product and sales pitch as such as to reduce your prospects pains. But why don’t you read Gavin Inghams’ post Why tenacity and persistence are essential for sales success posted at Gavin Ingham.
- Fred always has something interesting to say and this week is no exception. If you’re looking for someone that can provide a good mix of business & pleasure in their blog posts, it’s Fred. Fred Black presents Toilet Paper Millionaire! posted at Fred Black: Internet Business Blog.
- Last few weeks, Hendry Lee has been submitting to the carnival, and his posts have really stood out! I’ve really enjoyed reading them and I think you will also. His first post in this weeks Editors Pick is all about using numbers in your post – have a read to learn why Hendry Lee presents7 Reasons Why Numbered Blog Post Titles Work — and a Simple Formula to Create Them posted at Blog Building University, saying, “Grabbing the reader’s attention with a compelling blog post title. Using numbers in the title works, and here are 7 reasons why.”
- That post was so great, we just had to include this one also… Hendry Lee presents 6 Free Advertising Server Plugins for WordPress — Setup, Manage and Track Banner Ads posted at Blog Building University, saying, “Selling ad space is one low hanging fruit for bloggers. Here are a few WordPress plugins that can help you setup, manage, and track ads on your blog.”
The rest of the submissions for Edition 21 of the Internet Business Blog Carnival…
- Brian Terry presents Centralize, Systemetize then Monetize posted at Big Selling Website Design.
- Carol Bentley presents Why some Yellow Page adverts do not work posted at Carol Bentley.
- Cindy King presents Web Marketing For International Sales posted at Cindy King, saying, “I often get requests from small businesses in different countries on how to develop international sales. It takes a lot of time and effort to run a business with limited manpower. It’s tempting to look for easy solutions. It Requires Work, Demands Action, Needs Good Marketing and more;”
- Cindy King presents Cross-Cultural Communication Tool posted at Get International Clients, saying, “A wonderful widget. All your foreign visitor has to do is click on a flag. A new page will open with a complete translation of your page into the language that the flag represents.”
- Joe McCoy presents 9 Things To Improve Website Sales Tomorrow posted at Website Marketing Workshop, saying, “These tips are based on some of the most common needs of some of my clients that are fairly easy to correct but have not been considered by them before.”
- John Lenaghan presents Traffic Secrets 2.0 Is Coming posted at Internet Marketing Chaos.
- John Szram presents Start Building Your Mailing List Today posted at Internet Business Blog By John Szram.
- John W. Furst presents Squeeze Page: Straight or Reversed? posted at E-Biz Booster Blog, saying, “Is a reversed squeeze page better? Well, there is a way to find out and what is a reversed squeeze page anyway? (It’s about getting more subscribers to your email list)”
- Joseph Ratliff presents How To Market Your Business Using The Social Sites… posted at The Profitable Business Edge 2.
- Kenton Newby presents Blog Carnival Basics – Why Not Using This Strategy is a Competitive Weakness posted at KentonNewby.com.
- Kishau Rogers presents Wait! Before you start writing that eBook posted at Websmith Group – Resources for Small Business Websites.
- Marcus Hochstadt presents Freebie Seekers posted at Marcus Hochstadt, saying, “Freebie seekers are everywhere. But did you know that they can literally destroy your Internet business success?”
- Matthew Paulson presents Illegal Interview Questions posted at American Entrepreneurship.
- Nesher presents 14 Ways to Promote your Blog Offline posted at Blogging for Good in the Modern World.
- Nui Loa presents 20 Great Ways to Be a More Productive Telecommuter posted at Web Hosting Simplified.
- Pete Williams presents The Why, What, How Structure Of Information Marketing | Preneur Marketing – The Blog of Entrepreneur Pete Williams posted at Preneur Marketing – The Blog of Entrepreneur Pete Williams, saying, “If you’ve been around the info-marketing game for awhile now, you’d have a good grasp of the sales funnel model… and how you need to structure your products range in a way then ensure your offerings fit along the sales funnel so people opt-into your funnel with a FREE report, e-book or seminar and then move through the funnel by purchasing ever increasing priced products and services.”
- Raymond presents Best Locations To Blog With Free WiFi Internet Access posted at Money Blue Book.
- Tiffany Washko presents 12 Hot Traffic Conversion Secrets posted at Tiffany Washko – Mother, Writer, Environmentalist.
- Wanda Grindstaff presents Retirement or Lifestyle – It is Your Choice! posted at Creating Abundant Lifestyles.