Welcome to Edition 22 of the Internet Business Blog Carnival – the Better Late Than Never Edition. We visit all the sites in every edition, and find that there are a few that really stand out.
Now without further delay, here are our Blog Carnival Picks along with the rest of the submissions for this Edition of the Internet Business Blog Carnival.
Mo ‘n Robs Blog Carnival Picks
Carl Ringwall presents For Creating Good-Looking Posts, LiveWriter Rocks! (It?s also free) posted at Data SystemsPlus.
Hendry Lee presents SEO Blog Design Strategies and Techniques — How to Design Search Engine Friendly Blog posted at Blog Building University, saying, “120,000 new weblogs are started each day. How could you compete if you don’t optimize your blog to be search engine friendly? Find out how.”
John W. Furst presents 4 Free Awesome Copywriting Resources posted at E-Biz Booster Blog, saying, “Most all of the experienced direct response marketers, internet marketers, and email marketers will agree that ‘copywriting’ is one of the most important skills that leads to more sales.”
The rest of the submissions for Edition 22 (the Better Late Than Never Edition) of the Internet Business Blog Carnival…
- Anya Portnik presents Why you must run sales competitions posted at Gavin Ingham.
- Binh presents How to tell Google about your business | Mindset For Success posted at Binh Nguyen’s Internet Marketing Blog.
- Brian Terry presents Become A Genius Website Designer posted at Big Selling Website Design.
- Brian Terry presents Centralize, Systemetize then Monetize posted at Big Selling Website Design.
- Brian Terry presents 7 Steps To Foolproof Website Design posted at Big Selling Website Design.
- Carl Ringwall presents For Creating Good-Looking Posts, LiveWriter Rocks! (It?s also free) posted at Data SystemsPlus.
- Carl Ringwall presents Get More Backlinks By Sharing Your Posts posted at Data SystemsPlus.
- Cindy King presents Russian Search Engine Submissions posted at Cindy King, saying, “In most countries Google, Yahoo and MSN are also the leading search directories. But some countries have other local search directories you should know about if you are targeting those countries.This is where you will learn how to get your website registered with other foreign search engines. Only this aspect is covered here.”
- Cindy King presents Web Marketing For International Sales posted at Cindy King.
- Cindy King presents Where To Fit Your Marketing Pipeline Into Your International Lead Generation Plan posted at Get International Clients, saying, “Let us look at two different aspects of your international sales system. Your lead generation system in order to increase international business. You international marketing pipeline to feed your lead generation system.”
- Dave Hobbs presents 10 Things To Do Before You Quit Your Day Job posted at Self Employed or Bust, saying, “10 Things to Do Before You Quit Your Day Job offers real advice for those experiencing success in their online business ventures who are considering quitting their day jobs.”
- Dr. Joe Capista presents Mirroring Your Mentor’s Success posted at The Success Triangle, saying, “Copying or mirroring is a very powerful tool that many successful people have used to reach where they are today. There is nothing wrong in copying your mentor as this will enable you to acquire a mindset and attitude to achieve success. Learn how to effectively use this skill.”
- Dr. Joe Capista presents Why Small Business Entrepreneurs Need a Mentor posted at The Success Triangle, saying, “A mentor is a must for the success of your small business. A mentor is a person who has more entrepreneurial business experience that you and he or she is someone you learn to trust over a period of time. Learn how to find the best mentor for your needs.”
- Hendry Lee presents 7 Reasons Why Numbered Blog Post Titles Work — and a Simple Formula to Create Them posted at Blog Building University, saying, “If you’ve been reading blogs and other web content for some time, you should notice a pattern in blog post titles. Popular blog posts almost always contain numbers, and most of them begin a title with a number. That’s because they work. Here are 7 reasons why, and the formula to create numbered title.”
- James Lee presents The Awesome Power of Face to Face Networking posted at Online Business Freedom.
- James Lee presents The Power of True Storytelling posted at Online Business Freedom.
- Jimmy Adames presents 4 Ways To Start A Home Based Business Easily posted at Internet Business Building.
- Justin Briggs presents Search Engine Optimization Guide posted at Nashville SEO Zombie, saying, “Guide to basic SEO”
- Kelly Sonora presents Are You Getting What You?re Paying For? 25 Online Tools to Test Your Internet Service posted at Internet Service Deals.
- Liz presents How Baseball All-Stars Get Web Traffic posted at Nitro Marketing Blog, saying, “Right now, too many utilize only one or two traffic generating techniques or constantly switch from the latest traffic fad to the next. Each and every business should have a balance. With multiple, proven, business-building traffic techniques including—but not limited to—Web 2.0.”
- Mark Russell presents Internet Sweatshops? posted at MarkDRussell.com.
- Matthew Paulson presents What Small Business Owners Need to Know About Employee Evaluations posted at American Entrepreneurship.
- Melanie presents 3 Quick Copy Tips to Boost Website Sales posted at Rembrandt’s PR and Writing Blog for Startup Success, saying, “Quick online copy changes to help boost sales fast!”
- Passive Income Investor presents Monthly Online Income Breaks $2,000 Barrier! posted at LIVING OFF DIVIDENDS & PASSIVE INCOME.
- Patrick Schwerdtfeger presents Social Media Integration posted at Tactical Execution, saying, “Learn how you can grow your traffic and cross-polinate your affiliations by integrating your activity on various social media platforms like facebook, twitter and utterz.”
- Paul Gallion presents Article Submitter Review posted at Paul Gallion.
- Prashant K Shukla presents Site Indexing – Great Eight Tips | My Smart SEO posted at Prashant K Shukla, saying, “Site Indexing – The most effective SEO technique is to index the pages of new website. There are lot of important issues, one should take care. We are providing a simple guide steps to help you in this regard.”
- Prashant K Shukla presents Role of Meta Title Tag in SEO | My Smart SEO posted at Prashant K Shukla, saying, “Meta tags are the blocks which contain information about the contents of your web page and they exist into the head area of your web page. They are basically meant to communicate with the search engine. The Meta Keywords Tag and Meta Description Tag also need to be taken care of and optimized equally in addition to that of Meta Title Tag to secure a place at the top of the search engines and in convincing a search engine that your site’s contents are more relevant than that of your competitor’s.”
- Prashant K Shukla presents SEO and Meta Tags | My Smart SEO posted at Prashant K Shukla, saying, “SEO and Meta Tags – Meta Tags play significant role in SEO and if we take utmost care in building these tags, result would be the perfect optimization of our website.”
- Prashant K Shukla presents Search Engines or Web Directories | My Smart SEO posted at Prashant K Shukla, saying, “Submitting your site to major search engines and good rank directories help increasing the traffic and good placement in SERP (Search Engine Result Pages).”
- SEO Genius presents SEO Tutorials| All in one link building posted at SEO Tutorials – SEO Tips and Tricks – Marketing Articles, saying, “A great in depth article which looks at link building, internally and externally the methods used by everyone in the internet industry”
- Sheila Danzig presents Marketing Degrees or Business Degrees? Which Helps Most? posted at Degree Talk Blog.
- Tammy Powell presents An Email Marketing System for Driving Affiliate Product Sales posted at Enlightened Wealth Institute student Tammy Powell.
- Zantor presents 3 Steps to Removing Online Distractions posted at Internet Productivity.