Welcome to Edition 4 of the Internet Business Blog Carnival. As usual, some great posts this time around! Time was very limited this week with my sons activities, so I didn’t get a chance to go into each article as I would have liked – however rest assured knowing that these are centered around Internet Business – so no MLM, sales pitches or the like. If you do spot something that does not belong, please be sure to comment on the post so that I can take care of it.
Ask Matt presents
- New Clean and Simple WordPress Theme posted at IM & Affiliate Marketing Product Testing.
- AdSense in Text Widgets posted at BlogTactics.com.
- Using BlogCarnival posted at IM & Affiliate Marketing Product Testing.
- Google Pagerank 0 Penalty Solution posted at BlogTactics.com.
- Why I’m P’ed off with more traffic posted at iamUncovered.com.
- Increase your optins and salespage conversions posted at iamUncovered.com.
Bob Younce presents How to Make Money from Your Writing Online archive at The Writing Journey posted at The Writing Journey, saying, “Bob Younce takes a look at some of the basics of the blogging business, and the potential for blogs to make money.”
Brett Trout presents BlawgIT – Internet Patent, Trademark and Copyright Issues with Attorney Brett J. Trout, P.C. posted at Who Surfs This Much Porn?, saying, “I apologize. I sent you the right link, but the wrong title to the blog post. I think this post is the one your readers would be interested in. Thanks, Brett”
Brian Terry presents
- 10 Steps To Successful Affiliate Article Writing posted at Big Selling Affiliates Blog.
- Why You Need Long Tail Keywords posted at Big Selling Website Design.
- 7 ?More? Big Selling Website Strategies That Boost Conversions posted at Big Selling Website Design.
Carol Bentley presents
- Normal service is (almost) resumed. . . posted at Carol Bentley.
- Time for another gift. . . posted at Carol Bentley.
- Apparently I am nuts. . . posted at Carol Bentley.
- Yesterday?s blog-post was completely off-track posted at Carol Bentley.
Caroline Middlebrook presents How to Find the Right Work-Life Balance: 6 Steps posted at Caroline Middlebrook :: Livin’ Online, saying, “The dangers of working too hard, and of working too little, and 6 steps to help you finding the right balance between them.”
Diane Corriette presents Free Video eCourse: Easy and Low Cost Ways To Make Money Online posted at Women Internet Marketers.
Don D. Morrison presents
- Discover Immediate Online Blog Traffic? Or Maybe Overnight! posted at dondmorrison.com.
- Discover All The Online Company Marketing Links & Stats Worth Knowing! posted at dondmorrison.com.
Greg presents Internet Marketing – Unleashing The Power of SEO and Online Media posted at We Are VZN.
Hill Robertson presents Time for Money – Moving in Reverse posted at Hill Robertson, saying, “If you are just trading your time for money, you are going backward financially when you take into account the increases in other expenses. Read further to see what you can do about it.”
James Lee presents Are You Making These Mistakes in Article Marketing? posted at Online Business Freedom.
Jimmy Sansi presents
- My Magic Ping List posted at The Kaizen Business.
- Guaranteed Traffic Today Using These 7 Simple Methods posted at The Kaizen Business.
John Lenaghan presents Should You Buy The Latest Internet Marketing Related Product? posted at Internet Marketing Chaos.
John W. Furst presents
- 10 Reasons Why Your Business Needs To Grow Continuously posted at E-Biz Booster Blog, saying, “You probably have heard it before, **A business that doesn’t grow, dies**.”
- Fix Bad Habits Become More Productive posted at E-Biz Booster Blog, saying, “Fight distractions and a lack of discipline with a very easy exercise, get results oriented and win your productivity back.”
Joshua C. Karlin presents
- Product Launch Blueprint posted at Internet Business.
- Fundraising Ideas – Identification posted at Marketing & Fundraising Ideas.
Katherine Reschke presents Search Engine Optimization – a Beginner’s guide | Passions That Pay posted at Passions That Pay.
Keith Goodrum presents Can Somebody Drive a Truck Through The Back Door Of Your WordPress Blog? posted at Keith Goodrum.
Kenton Newby presents Simple Solutions For the Content Creation Roadblock Nearly All Online Business Owners Face posted at KentonNewby.com.
Kingsley Tagbo presents How To Find Affordable, Flexible Career Training Programs posted at HOW TO LEARN COMPUTER PROGRAMMING FAST OR GET A JOB EASILY.
Mark Riffey presents
- Have you lost a customer today? posted at Business is Personal.
- If Tiger Woods takes advice on golf… posted at Business is Personal.
Matthew Paulson presents What Small Business Needs to Know About Cyber Crime posted at American Entrepreneurship.
Michel Fortin presents
- Give Your Joint-Venture Offer An Extra Punch posted at The Michel Fortin Blog.
- Busy Working In The Virtual Kitchen posted at The Michel Fortin Blog.
Mike Smythers presents Online Networking for Mature Women Defies Web Norms posted at Reprint Content.
Moazzam Ahmed Chundriger presents Blogging Power Tips For Easy Traffic posted at The M&M Online BloG!, saying, “Things to do before you post and advertise your blog, and what to do after it’s up and running, such as getting traffic and using Adsense.”
Product Launch Formula 2.0 Jeff Walker presents How To Launch Your Product Even If You Only Have A Tiny List posted at Product Launch Formula 2.0 Jeff Walker Hands You The Insider Secrets To Successful Product Launches, saying, “You don’t need to be a guru to have a successful product launch. Free non-guru product launch video case study shows you how.”
Rebecca Suzanne Dean presents
- There’s No Need To Admit You’re Telling The Truth?Unless You?re A Liar! posted at Rebecca Dean.
- When To Write A Headline? Before Or After? posted at Rebecca Dean.
- How To Write Your First Paragraph posted at Rebecca Dean.
Richard McLaughlin presents
- Mind Mapping Makes Life Easier updated Thu Feb 28 2008 6:54 am CST posted at Cindy King.
- Choice Of Internet Marketing Methods — Cindy King posted at Cindy King.
- Stop Pushing Your Foreign Visitors Away by Cindy King posted at Cindy King.
Robert Phillips presents
- The Fifth Ingredient posted at CYBERCA$HOLOGY.
- Where Have All the Good .coms Gone? posted at How to Create a DVD without Spending a Dime.
Sabrina Jefferson presents
- How To Create Your Own Blog posted at Sabrina Jefferson.
- Internet Marketing Newbie Action Plan posted at Sabrina Jefferson.
Sarah Paine presents
- What Can Ebay Teach You About Your Blog? posted at Sarah Paine.
- Are You Losing Out On Subscribers? posted at Sarah Paine.
- Post Dating Blog Entries posted at Sarah Paine.
Stephen Dean presents
- How To Handle Refunders… Ban Them! posted at Stephen Dean’s Copywriting And Internet Advertising Blog – Copywriter.
- 3 Quick Ways To Judge Your New Product Idea posted at Stephen Dean’s Copywriting And Internet Advertising Blog – Copywriter.
Steve Oliphant presents Stop Gambling with Your Future and Start Making Money posted at Steve Oliphant’s Musings.
Steveb Chang presents
- NetPassiveIncome: posted at Passive Income Online.
- $100,000 In Less Than 60 Days posted at Passive Income Online.
Successful Footsteps presents
- Success is about Building Trust posted at Become Successful.
- You Need Help to become Successful posted at Become Successful.
- You must be Persistent to be Successful posted at Become Successful.
Terry Dean presents
- Create Business Systems posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.
- 8 Steps to Create Your Internet Business posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.
- Jay Abraham Shares His Amazon Secret posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.
Theo Baskind presents Affiliate Marketing Defined | TheoBaskind.com posted at TheoBaskind.com, saying, “According to The World’s Glossary of Internet Terms, “Affiliate Marketer is defined as: “A business relationship with a merchant or other service provider who allows you to link to that business. When a visitor clicks on the link at your site and subsequently makes a purchase from the merchant, you receive a commission based on the amount of the sale, a referral fee or a pay-for-click fee.””
Thomas D. Brownsword presents
- Thursday, February 28, 2008 posted at Business Action Steps.
- Current Projects, Part 1 posted at Business Action Steps.
- Next Product Is Being Developed posted at Business Action Steps.
Tim Gary presents
- Bookmark this Internet Business Blog (it’s not mine) posted at Internet Success Bites.
- Are Your Google Search Results Tainted? posted at Internet Success Bites.
- No Phone Number For You! Part I posted at WebSite Werx.
- Yahoo Stores down on Cyber Monday?, but not mine! posted at WebSite Werx.
Woody Maxim presents
- New Community Project posted at Woody Maxim.
- The quickest way to more money is through testing posted at Woody Maxim.
I hope you enjoy this weeks picks – stay tuned for more next week!
For more information on submitting YOUR BLOG and POSTS to this carnival – click on http://www.oibo.org/blog-carnivals