Wow – what a week it has been! Although the number of submissions to the carnival are somewhat decreasing (well, if you consider 88 a decrease from the typical 120+ posts) but the QUALITY of the posts are increasing! Over the last 7 issues, I’ve weeded out those individuals that send me crap. There is no place for that. If you’re taking a half-assed approach to your site and blog, so be it — but I will not allow that to be placed here… sorry, I know I’m on my soap box (again)!
This week was a pleasure in reviewing the submissions, there were so many great posts that it was nearly impossible to decide which ones to quality as the Editors Picks! But in the end, I narrowed it down to these 6 posts.
Internet Business Blog Carnival Editors Picks
There were a lot of GREAT posts in this weeks Carnival!
This edition, I’ve added two posts that were not even part of the carnival. If you listen to the podcast, you’ll learn exactly why I’ve added these two additional posts…
You can visit Mark & Emilys site by clicking here > http://www.thebutlerproject.com
Remember eventhough I’ve only selected these 6, there are still many gems among the submissions this week. You are encouraged to review the postings and visit the sites.
In sorta alphabetical order, here are the rest of this weeks submissions.
- Brian Terry presents 200,914 ezine subscribers you can advertise to for free posted at Big Selling Affiliates Blog.Brian Terry presents Who Else Wants This Free Pay Per Click Website Traffic? posted at Big Selling Website Design.
- Bryan presents How to Beat the Google Slap with 5 Simple Steps… posted at The Capitalist Guide Blog.
- Bryan presents Small Business Owners are Idiots posted at The Capitalist Guide Blog.
- Carol Bentley presents Writing to your audience posted at Carol Bentley, saying, “Writing to your audience”
- Cindy King presents How Top Submit Your Website To The Leading Russian Search Engines – Yandex And Rambler posted at Get International Clients.
- Cindy King presents You Might Have More Options To Develop Your Business Internationally Than You Realize posted at Get International Clients.
- Dorian Wales presents How Much is Your Blog Worth? A Valuation Approach posted at Personal Financier.
- Dwayne Tucker presents Updates and Organization Tip – DwayneTucker.com Cast 004! posted at Dwayne Tucker – PhotoShop Blog / Tutorials, saying, “It’s a must to say Organized if you want to make real money; Dwayne Tucker from DwayneTucker.com provides tips to stay Organized”
- Edith presents Free Live Call with Marketing Guru Seth Godin – Meatball Sundae (April 9th) Hosted by SFentrepreneur posted at San Francisco Bay Area Small Business Community That Connects You With Entrepreneurs Around You.
- Fred Black presents American Idol – Lessons posted at Fred Black: Internet Business Blog..
- Jack Keifer presents Dead Blog Syndrome posted at Jack S. Keifer.
- James Brausch presents A Day in the Life of a 98%er posted at Internet Business Blog.
- James Lee presents The 3 Types of People Who Can Help You Create an Idea Virus – Which One Are You? posted at Online Business Freedom.
- Jim Logan presents The ginsu knife of sales letters posted at Jim Logan, saying, “There’s a lot of talk about Web 2.0 and how today’s Internet savvy surfer needs to be treated and communicated with different that their Web 1.0 brethren. The same applies to direct mail and copywriting.”
- John Landells presents 3 Tactics Every Affiliate Marketer Needs to Know posted at John’s Tech Blog.
- Karin Verbeek presents From Nine-to-Five – That?s All You Need posted at Time Management Blog.
- Keith Godorum presents eBay’s Latest Policy Is An Important Marketing Lesson… posted at Keith Goodrum.
- Les Dysom presents Subscribers and Sales posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.
- Matt Garrett presents Stupidly Simple Content Generation | posted at iamUncovered.com, saying, “A video tutor made by Latif about an auto content generation system explaining as to how this could be stupidly simple.”
- Matt presents More Stumbleupon Ads Results posted at IM & Affiliate Marketing Product Testing, saying, “You should test out Stumbleupon ads for non “make money/internet marketing” niche’s, but without paying for any more visitors to the “IM” based sites.”
- Matt Garrett presents Blog Carnival Submission Video | posted at BlogTactics.com, saying, “A great video on how to submit to blog carnival. This explains through a quick video to show you just how easy it is to do..”
- Prashant K Shukla presents SEO and Meta Tags | My Smart SEO posted at Prashant K Shukla, saying, “SEO and Meta Tags – Meta Tags play significant role in SEO and if we take utmost care in building these tags, result would be the perfect optimization of our website.”
- Randy Powell presents Article marketing posted at Life of Egypt affiliate marketing.
- Raymond Le Blanc presents Without Focus There is No Movement posted at Time Management & Goal Setting.
- Richard Lee presents Why Business Systems Are The Key To Freedom posted at Richard Lee.
- Rickey Henderson presents Marvel as Rickey Tells You How To Blog! posted at Riding with Rickey, saying, “Rickey’s fool proof guide to running a website. Enjoy.”
- Ross Truid presents Not Just List Building posted at Lee McIntyre’s Honest Marketing Blog.
- Stephen Dean presents The Disillusioned Copywriter posted at Stephen Dean’s Copywriting And Internet Advertising Blog – Copywriter.
- Stephen Pierce presents Overlooked Fast Forum Marketing Tool Uncovered? FREE! posted at DTAlpha TalkBack with Stephen Pierce.
- Taylor Coburn presents Getting Things Done posted at Internet Business at ProcessToProfits, saying, “How to end procrastination, that nasty habit that keeps freedom and dreams at bay.”
- Terry Dean presents 7 Steps To Start A Blog Today posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.
- Terry Dean presents Does Customer Service Matter? posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.
- Tim Gary presents Supermarket Lessons – Self Checkout Reminder posted at Internet Success Bites.
- Woman Tribune presents Tackling Comment Spam For Good posted at Woman Tribune.
- Woody Maxim presents Happy Easter… and another 24 hour special posted at Woody Maxim.
- Woody Maxim presents Traffic Questions Answered posted at Woody Maxim.
- Gianluca Carrera presents Can you measure the performance of brand advertising? posted at Think-Through.
Lee McIntyre presents
- 28 Free Marketing Tools I Couldn’t Live Without – Part I
- 3 Golden Rules For Email Marketing Success
- 3 Tips to Blog Like a Manaic and Still Have a Life
- Can You Really Make Money With Niche Marketing? | Lee McIntyre’s Honest Marketing Blog
- Do What You Love Not What You Hate
- Do You Need A Squeeze Page For Your Business?
- 7 Easy Steps to Build Your List For Free
- Help I’m An Addict
- Introducing The WordPress Post Timestamp Feature
- It’s Good to Say Thanks
- Looking For Desperate Niche Markets?
- Low Cost Way to Get 1,000 Workers Today
- Not Just List Building
- Profitable Copywriting Made Simple
- Supply and Demand and the eBay Download Ban
- The Number One Marketing Myth?
- Simple, free picture editing in Windows | Bizhack.net – saying, “Many business and home users alike will benefit from an imaging editing program. Whether it be editing photos, cropping images for a website, or designing a banner, there is a plethora of free software out there to cater for your needs. Mac users have already been shown the benefits of Imagewell, but Windows users have to sift through a much larger choice.”
- Send 5 gigabyte files via the internet. – saying, “With data sizes on the increase, some files are simply not suitable for email.”
- Unfair Commercial Practice could send you to Prison posted at Bizhack.net.
- Cross-desktop control with Synergy. – saying, “One thing that all the best inventions have in common is the why didn’t I think of that?” feeling when you come across them. The elegance of the solution somehow obscures the intellectual leap that was necessary for its inception. This is the case with Synergy.”
- Found out who is copying your work online – saying, “Copyscape is an an online search engine designed for one thing. Plagiarism.”
- Convert to and from .PDF | Bizhack.net – saying, “Free PDF to WORD Converter is a helpful little tool for converting your .pdf files into .doc format. The whole point of a .pdf is that it makes a document un-editable, handy for important stuff such as contracts or invoices.”
- Who are you hiring? posted at Bizhack.net.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this weeks submissions – as a reminder submissions for the next edition are now open. For more information visit Internet Business Blog Carnival.