We had a couple of foobars this time around in publishing the 9th Edition of the Internet Business Blog Carnival as such I wasn’t able to get my Editors Picks in…
The microphone just didn’t want to co-operate. Then when we got that working, the audio recorder didn’t want to record. We finally got that working, but the recording was just really, really crappy. So rather than continue fiddling with Murphys Law, we figured “hey, lets just get this out there to the folks that are expecting this to be published”.
So here it is…
I’ve gone through the submissions, and whittled it down to the top posts. As usual, I have filtered out posts that don’t quite fit.
- Aaron Brandon presents Mail From Other Planets? posted at Aaron Brandon.
- Alex M presents Tax Questions: Strategies for an eBiz posted at We talk on making money on the Internet.
- Andrea J. Stenberg, The Baby Boomer Entrepreneur presents What Makes a Blog a More Powerful Marketing Tool than a Website posted at The Baby Boomer Entrepreneur by Andrea J. Stenberg, saying, “This is some of the information blogging expert Yaro Starak shared with my teleseminar the night before.”
- Anya Portnik presents 5 strategies for building a high performance sales team posted at Gavin Ingham.
- Anya Portnik presents Sales interview techniques posted at Gavin Ingham.
- Bill Mcintosh presents $3.5 Million From AdSense Response posted at Bill McIntosh.
- Brian Terry presents How To Find Hungry Markets With Money To Spend posted at Big Selling Website Design.
- Brian Terry presents Top 10 Posts To A Big Selling Website posted at Big Selling Website Design.
- Cindy King presents Knowing How Your Foreign Prospects Use Their Search Engines Can Get You More International Clients posted at Get International Clients.
- Craig Andrews presents Turn Bad News Into Profits For Your Internet Business posted at Craig S. Andrews.com.
- Edith presents 53 Ways to Make Money on the Internet posted at Edith Yeung.Com: Dream. Think. Act..
- Erica Douglass presents Three Business Ideas That Will Help You Thrive During A Recession posted at erica.biz – Erica Douglass challenges you to change your life! What is holding you back from your dreams?, saying, “Tired of hearing doom and gloom articles about how the upcoming recession will cause lost jobs and lower wages? Here are three businesses you can start in your spare time to make MORE money during a recession!”
- Fred Black presents Get These Three Keys Right and Your Success is Almost Guaranteed! posted at Fred Black: Internet Business Blog..
- Gley Yahya presents What Link Popularity Can Do For Your Business? posted at Work At Home Start Up Guide, saying, “You can do all what you want to improve your website or blog rankings, select the best keywords for your subject theme, create as many pages full of content as you want and develop a search-engine friendly navigation scheme. But without a well-planned link-development campaign, most search engines and especially MSN won’t rank your blog high at their search results.”
- Hill Robertson presents I Want to Pay More Taxes posted at Hill Robertson, saying, “I want to pay more taxes every year to the government. It may sound crazy, but it is true. Read more to find out why.”
- James DeLelys presents WORDSBlog » MONEY ONLINE posted at Author James DeLelys.
- Jimmy Sansi presents Do You Test? Yes! Why? posted at The Kaizen Business.
- John Lenaghan presents Avoiding Cost Overruns With Systems and Procedures posted at Internet Marketing Chaos.
- John Tan presents 5 Tips On How You Can Complete Your Business Task posted at Make Money Online, saying, “How to make money online even you do not have a list, product or website now!”
- Joshua C. Karlin presents An Opportunity Not to Be Missed posted at Internet Business.
- Keith_R presents yourli.st WordPress Plugin posted at skillzdesign.com, saying, “This is a WordPress plugin which enables readers to send e-mail reminders using the free, registrationless YourLi.st service.”
- Kenton Newby presents Website Content Ideas: 7 Templates Every Blog Owner Oughta’ Try For Effortless Content Creation posted at KentonNewby.com.
- Marcus Hochstadt presents The Power Of Focus posted at Marcus Hochstadt.
- Mark Riffey presents Microsoft’s “apology” to XBox owner, a good lesson posted at Business is Personal.
- Matthew Paulson presents Expert Q&A: Creating the Right Strategic Balance posted at American Entrepreneurship.
- Michelle Waters presents Tips For Optimizing Your Website | Product Sellers Talk Radio posted at Michelle Waters Online Business Mentoring Blog.
- Nick Pernisco presents Google’s Slogan posted at Understand Media Blog.
- Praveen presents How To Test Websites, Part 1 – Split Testing posted at My Simple Trading System.
- Sarah Paine presents Has the Google Sanbox Gobbled Up Your Site? posted at Sarah Paine.
- Sarah Paine presents Automate Site Content with Quality Articles posted at Sarah Paine.
- Startup Earth presents Startup Earth posted at Startup Earth.
- Stephen Dean presents The Disillusioned Copywriter posted at Stephen Dean’s Copywriting And Internet Advertising Blog – Copywriter.
- Steve Oliphant presents Just what ARE you learning from your mistakes? posted at Steve Oliphant’s Musings.
- Tim Gary presents What Do You Really Want? posted at Internet Home Business UNstuck – Focus on Right Action and Succeed.
- Tim Gary presents My Boring Blog, and Why it Matters to YOU! posted at Internet Success Bites.
- Woody Maxim presents Traffic Questions Answered posted at Woody Maxim.
- Gianluca Carrera presents Can you measure the performance of brand advertising? posted at Think-Through.