Welcome to Edition 23 of the Internet Business Blog Carnival – the We’re On Time Edition. We visit all the sites in every edition, and find that there are a few that really stand out.
Now without further delay, here are our Blog Carnival Picks along with the rest of the submissions for this Edition of the Internet Business Blog Carnival.
Mo ‘n Robs Blog Carnival Picks
The 23 Enigma – The “23 Enigma” refers to the belief that all incidents and events are directly connected to the number 23, some permutation of the number 23, or a number related to the number 23, given enough ingenuity on the part of the interpreter.
There is an interesting article on The Fortean Times about the number 23.
The rest of the submissions for Edition 23 (the Hey – We’re On Time!) of the Internet Business Blog Carnival…
- Brian Terry presents Copywriting – 5 Steps To Prepare posted at Big Selling Website Design.
- Carol Bentley presents Marketing genius, Jay Abraham, gives it all away – almost posted at Carol Bentley.
- Christopher Johnson presents Domain Flipping posted at CoffeeBreakEarnings.com, saying, “Domain Flipping – Virtual Real Estate”
- Christopher Johnson presents Making Money Reading Emails posted at CoffeeBreakEarnings.com, saying, “Legitimate Sites That Pay You To Read Emails.”
- Christopher Johnson presents Making Money With Amazon.com posted at CoffeeBreakEarnings.com, saying, “Making Money With Amazon.com Affiliate Sales”
- Ordanv presents What is constituent empowerment? posted at Connection Cafe.
- Matthew Paulson presents 5 Benefits of Opening a Franchise Business posted at American Entrepreneurship.
- Matthew Paulson presents Does the Applicant Really Want to Work for My Company? posted at American Entrepreneurship.
- Robert Phillips presents How to Create an Audio Product Practically for Free posted at CYBERCA$HOLOGY.
- Tammy Powell presents Making Money Online: It May Not Be That Simple posted at Majestic Tech by an Enlightened Wealth Institute student.
- The Shark Investor presents Don’t Make Money Blogging posted at The Shark Investor.