So this blog went LIVE on January 9, 2008.
In that time:
- I’ve posted 26 entries, all in the span of a FEW days
- I’ve managed to attract 375 visitors
- I’ve attracted 165 unique visitors to the site (so that means the others are repeat visitors)
- Google, Yahoo, Alexa, Ask, Yahoo! Slurp China and many (MANY) others have hit the site daily since about the 10th of January 2008
- People have already found me in Google for several (accidental) keywords — now mind you, the keywords don’t have a lot of competition but the fact the GOOGLE has already indexed the vast majority of the site AND I’m in their index says something. No? What this tells me is that Google has not sandboxed me. I am in their index already, and because they are indexing me daily (yes, daily) if I stay on top of things and post rich content with just the right amount of keyword sprinkled throughout I should make it into the index for other more competetive keywords.
Yes my Google PageRank is still non-existant, and I’m nowhere near respectable numbers in Alexa. But that will change.
Sooner than later. I’m that confident.
I will keep you updated as to my progress.
How did I do it? Well, I’ll tell you, but not now. The less competition, the better.