Did you subscribe to my blog alerts?
They are short, sweet and to the point. There is NO sales information in them, and I don’t use the e-mail for anything other than blog alerts and if I want to pass a special onto my dedicated readers. You certainly WILL NOT get spammed by me…
I can not give you the password to this last post – that would be unfair to current readers, but it’s not too late to sign up to get access to future password protected posts.
- Find my picture up there in the upper-right corner – that’s me, the b-i-g guy.
- Can’t see me? Refresh the page or try again by going to http://www.oibo.org
- Right below my picture is a form. It only asks for ONE piece of information – your e-mail. I don’t even want your name!
- You do need enter your real e-mail address. I’ll send you future passwords by e-mail, so if you don’t enter a real email address, you won’t get them. You can use any e-mail address (including free e-mail addresses) – however you will need to then scan your “spam” box in case it’s been thrown in there.
- Click the “Subscribe!” button to submit your information. It’s safe with me. I will only use it to send a short e-mail telling you each time I post a new blog entry.
- Go to your e-mail box, find the confirmation e-mail that I have sent you and click on the link in the e-mail to confirm your e-mail address.
Every e-mail that I send you will have an unsubscribe link. So you can change your mind at any time. If you want to stop getting my blog alerts, or access to the password protected posts, or notification of any special deals - just click the link that is provided in every email I send you. It’s that easy.