I was over at Alan Johnsons blog this morning, and there is a great interview with Yaro Starak of Entrepreneurs Journey. I tuned in for a few minutes early this morning, then work beckoned and I had to leave…
Here are a few of the questions that were asked by Alan:
- Describe your life prior to the Internet.
- At what point did you decide to do business online?
- What were your initial short-term goals?
- What were your initial long-term goals?
- Moving on to the learning process, tell us a little bit about it and about how long it took to “learn the ropes”.
- How much did you spend on learning materials?
- Who is the person you have learned the most from?
- What was your first project as an online entrepreneur?
- At what point did you receive your first paycheck from online activities?
- How did it feel to make that first dollar online?
- How did you spend the money? Did you re-invest in your project, did you take the family and your friends out to dinner or did you find other uses for your first paycheck?
- What was the smallest budget you have ever had for a project?
- On the other hand, what was the largest budget you have ever had at your disposal?
- Tell us about a few of the beginner mistakes you have made as an online entrepreneur.
- How long did it take to go from newbie to authority?
- Please describe the process in a few sentences.
There is plenty more! Have a peep over at the site and click on the link to listen to the 46 minute long interview.